Subject: Re: crunchgen/dhclient
To: None <prlw1@cam.ac.uk>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/23/1999 14:41:48
"Patrick Welche" <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk> writes:
> > that means that it's been hidden by crunchide.
>
> Thanks - editing ramdiskbin.mk to add -k cur_time to crunchide seems to do
> the trick. Is there a better way by changing ramdiskbin.conf?

dunno...  not touched that code for a long time...  8-)

really, the problem here is that crunchide expects programs to get
symbols from libraries, not provide symbols too libraries.  any
situation where the main program is providing symbols for the
libraries is going to lose just like this did...

cgd