Subject: How do I make a gateway/router/firewall?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Technolord <torellip@arena.sci.univr.it>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/16/1999 19:54:08
Hello.
	I have a network made up of windows PCs. (sigh...) I also have a
modem attached to the NetBSD machine, nad I'd like to make it a
gateway/firewall to the network. I want to connect to the world, but
nothing should come in (of course, nothing unwanted :)
	Assume I have a working dialup connection, and a network that is
working correctly. Assume also I have NeBSD 1.4.1, and finally assume I am
a completely newbie when it comes to unixes. I have read all the FAQs I
found on the NetBSD site, but couldn't find anything about this.
	Any pointer would be VERY appreciated. MAN pages, FAQs, how-tos,
step-by-step. All is welcome.

Thanks in advice.

Paolo