Subject: Re: windowmaker question
To: Reinoud Koornstra <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.nl>
From: fission <fission@mb.sympatico.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/09/1999 21:37:19
Well, this all depdends on how you exit WindowMaker.  If you exit with
Control-Alt-Backspace or 'kill' or some other thing like that, the
settings won't save.  Only "Exit, Exit..." will save the settings.  Take
note, too, that 'Main' might be a predefined default that you can't change
on the first workspace.

--fission