Subject: Re: Swap sizes vs. physical memory.
To: Richard Rauch <rkr@rkr.kcnet.com>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/07/1999 10:53:20
	Remember, you don't neec to actually repartition in orddr to get use
of your memory or increase swap.  It's perfectly legal to swap to a file
while you're preparing to do a repartition, or, if you don't want to do one
for a while, don't repartition at all.  Under NetBSD, It's not that
inefficient to swap to a file, it's just that you can't dump a core image
to a file.
-Brian