Subject: Re: panic: getblk: block size invariant failed
To: None <srp@zgi.com>
From: Christoph Badura <bad@oreilly.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/06/1999 15:00:54
srp@zgi.com (Scott Presnell) writes:
>	With upgrading to 1.4/1.4.1 one of my machines has now started
>failing in getblk() with the above panic.  This happens around the time
>savecore is called in /etc/rc.
>If I compile without DIAGNOSTICS, everything seems to work fine...

>Why is this happing?

That's difficult to say just from the panic.  We need a stack trace.
Can you compile a kernel with "options DDB" and when that panics
enter "trace" and send in the output (and the kernel config file) with
send-pr?

--
Christoph Badura					www.netbsd.org

	Anything that can be done in O(N) can be done in O(N^2).
	-- Ralf Schuettau (after looking at a particular piece of code)