Subject: Support for SCSI and FibreChannel Products.
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Espen Jorde; IFI; H97 <espenjo@unik.no>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/02/1999 10:31:45
We are trying to put together a high performance Video on Demand
server based on NetBSD1.3. What we are looking for is support for high
performance SCSI or preferably FibreChannel support.

Is Adaptec 3950U2W so similar to 3940UW that the drivers might work?
Or is there any working drivers for this card?
Is there any plan for supporting Adaptec F950 or F940 FibreChannel
Boards.

Is it possible to use NetBSD1.4 SCSI and fibrechannel drivers in
NetBSD1.3?

Sincerely yours

--
Espen Jorde and Paal Halvorsen