Subject: Re: Why doesn't xntpd resynchronize?
To: None <tbr@acm.org>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/19/1999 05:19:52
On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Tom Rushworth wrote:

> I've been considering trying to produce an NTPv4 package, but I'm just
> about to start on another (non-computer) project that will mean I can't
> work on NTPv4 until sometime in October :(.

Beat you to it! Take a look at net/ntp4. I updated it to 4.0.97 just
this morning, and put up an i386 binary package minutes ago. [It won't
appear on the web-site until later this morning, but anyone can still
get it via ftp.]

If you still need to patch something for your rig, don't wait if you
expect it to get into the release. Any patches you send me that don't
break the build, I'll just forward to Harold Stenn.