Subject: Executing a kernel function at regular intervals?
To: 'netbsd-help@netbsd.org' <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce Martin <BruceM@cat.co.za>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/02/1999 10:32:23

------ =_NextPart_001_01BEDCC1.8B6F4280

I have a function in one of my device drivers that requires execution
every 150ms. What kernel functions are available to set up this routine
to be called every 150ms from kernel space?

Thanks
  Bruce Martin

------ =_NextPart_001_01BEDCC1.8B6F4280

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.1960.3">
<TITLE>Executing a kernel function at regular intervals?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I have a function in one of my device drivers that =
requires execution every 150ms. What kernel functions are available to =
set up this routine to be called every 150ms from kernel =
space?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp; Bruce Martin</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------ =_NextPart_001_01BEDCC1.8B6F4280--