Subject: Re: CD scripts update?
To: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.honors.montana.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/22/1999 16:17:33
>>>>> "David" == David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca> writes:

David> There was some noise here a short while ago about scripts to
David> build bootable CDs from the install sets...

David> Any news?

I've been saying for a long time that I'm going to build some packages
to do this.  As it turns out, I may actually be able to get started on
that tonight.

Is there somebody with a CD-R drive who would be willing to test
things for me?  Since I volunteered for this, I lost easy access to a
CD-R, and I haven't quite convinced my fiancee to buy one yet.  :)

Chris

--
Chris Jones                                          cjones@honors.montana.edu