Subject: Re: Drivers
To: Chris Donnelly <harry@bolian.upnaway.com>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/10/1999 16:27:15
On Sat, Jul 10, 1999 at 05:25:38PM +0800, Chris Donnelly wrote:
> Hi,
>     I hope you can help, I need to update the drivers on my cd-rom.The make is ATAPI CFR 1040.10 to 1040.11. I just got Mechwarrior 3 but can't install it. If you can help it would be most welcome.

I would suggest upgrading your OS first, NetBSD 1.4 is a good choise :)

Seriously, the topic of this list is for help to the users of the NetBSD
operating system, nothing else. Posts about ATAPI CD drivers for windows
show up periodically on this list (and only about ATAPI CD, no other hardware
or windows problems), I'd like to understand why. Could you tell me how you
did get the address of this mailing list ? Thanks

PS: I really can't help you, I don't use Windows.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>