Subject: Re: your mail
To: James T. Nelson <jnelson@wiai.com>
From: Lazaro Daniel Salem <SALEM@statoil.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/05/1999 14:24:30
The first thing I would try is:
From your NetBSD box
   1) ping to the NT box
        (if fail check hardware and you've given an identity
        to the NT box in the /etc/hosts)
   2) ping to a known host on the internet, eg. ftp.netbsd.org
        (if fail check you've defined the NT box as the gateway for your
LAN:
        See /etc/rc.config)
   3) If ping works, ftp/telnet/ssh may still be disabled (/etc/services is
the place to look)
It is not a comprehensive list but those are the things I would check
first.
If you still have problems, report more specifically what you get and what
you don't.
Cheers,

Lazaro