Subject: Re: NetBSD newbie sup/make world questions
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Joe Abley <jabley@patho.gen.nz>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/27/1999 01:52:43
On Sat, Jun 26, 1999 at 08:41:20AM -0500, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Jun 1999, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
>
> > No, it doesn't. There's no STABLE track as such: just -current, and
> > releases, and you can't sup the releases. Maybe someday there will be
> > anoncvs with the NetBSD-1.4 tag; that would be equivalent to supping
> > STABLE. There are a few approved patches to the release already in
>
> Never mind. I see that you can now. Things happen fast. Take a look at
> /usr/doc/README.sup.

I've just been looking through that (and I just supped a recent copy --
I presume RCS rev 1.34 is current?) but I can't see how I could sup the
patched 1.4 source tree.

I can see how I'd pull down .../NetBSD-1.4/ if I was running a mirror,
but that's not exactly what I think you were talking about?

Hmm :)

Joe