Subject: Re: Touchtones on BSD
To: Tobias Weihmann <rosenkranz@geocities.com>
From: David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/25/1999 09:37:37
> From: Tobias Weihmann <rosenkranz@geocities.com>

> A friend of mine wants to migrate his Linux server to BSD.
>
> He is now using the vbox isdn answering machine which allows
>
> him to dial up his server using a telephone. He really wants
>
> to keep this functionality. Is there some application which
>
> interprets touchtone sequences (like *230#) on BSD (with
> support for i4b). Vbox probably wont work on BSD as it
> relies on i4l.

iFon is an answering machine, I wrote for i4b. It detects DTMF. To run, you
need GNUstep base (www.GNUstep.org) and ISDN4BSD.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION