Subject: Re: File System Documenatation
To: Grant Stockly <gussie@stockly.com>
From: dustin sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/23/1999 00:51:53
On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Grant Stockly wrote:

	The Magic Garden Explained, and Design and Implementation of the
4.4 BSD Operating System (a name too long for me to get right when I'm
this tired).  Both of these should be good.

// Are there any documents which describe how all of the unix file system
// routines work?  What they expect from the user, what the return, how to
// binary read and write files, and other information like that.
//
// Thanks for your time,
// Grant
//
//

--
Principal Member Technical Staff, beyond.com    The world is watching America,
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>