Subject: communicator
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@soback.kornet.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/18/1999 23:36:41
  I'm trying to install communicator from the package system.
It seems that the tar.gz distribution files are missing from
the mirrors.  When I type "make" in the communicator directory;
It checks a few ftp servers, looking for the
"communicator-v46-export..tar.gz "
file.  But it never finds it.  I get a lot of "no such file or directory"
messages.  Does anyone else have the same problem?
  I downloaded a file from ftp.freebsd.org,
communicator-v46-export.x86-unknown-freebsd.tar.gz,  but that didn't work.
It doesn't have the right checksum.  I can skip the checksum check but
then it will just die when I try "make install"

	Guy

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, 50 MHZ, NetBSD 1.4!
South Korea