Subject: Re: printing to Xerox 230 ST
To: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
From: fission <fission@mb.sympatico.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/17/1999 22:48:24
On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Brad Salai wrote:

> A good plan, but unfortunately, todos must either be a pkg, and in that case
> the absence of the pkg system in 1.2 is a problem, or it is part of newer
> systems, but not 1.2

Heh...I am *really* new to NetBSD and have no idea about packages. ;)

> Do you have a pointer to the source so I could try to build it up?

http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/utils/text/
	tofrodos-1.4.tar.gz
	dos2unix-3.0.tar.gz

These are both packages that convert DOS text files to Unix text files and
vice-versa.  True, they were written for Linux, but you should have no
problem compiling them in NetBSD.

--fission