Subject: Re: printing to Xerox 230 ST
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/16/1999 09:51:12
That got it to print, thank you.

Still not quite home though. I tried to print a text file, and got only the
first line, a 70 or so space indented second line, and a bunch of blank
pages. I suspect that I need to set up some kind of filtering? The printer
will do postscript, but I don't know how it handles ascii text.  don't
really have access to the printer internals, so I'm going to have to handle
this from the NetBSD box.

Any thoughts?

Brad

At 9:33 AM +0100 6/16/99, Julian Coleman wrote:
>> We just got a demo Xerox 230 ST printer/copier/fax/scanner/breadmaker, and
>> I'd like to try to print to it from our NetBSD 1.2 mailserver.
>
>Something like :
>
># Xerox 230 ST breadmaker
>xerox|Xerox 230 ST:\
>	:rm=xerox230st:\
>	:sd=/var/spool/output/xerox230st:
>
>?

>--
>          NetBSD - the most widely ported operating system available

Stephen B. Salai                            Phone (716) 325-5553
Cumpston & Shaw                             Fax    (716) 262-3906
Two State Street                            email bsalai@tmonline.com
Rochester, NY 14614