Subject: Thanks once again!
To: 'unixquickquery@onelist.com' <unixquickquery@onelist.com>
From: Stuart Carter <StuartC@omnibus.co.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/10/1999 16:15:21

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEB354.0EA3B6AC

I've now got my mail popping onto my illicit unix box from the company
POP3 server, with XBiff and XTerm running on my NT desktop through X-Win32.
Luverly!

Thanks for all the help... I'll try to read much slower and more carefully
in future, as it seems that all the information I need is in there
somewhere,
the documents do not seem to be so great for reference, but good if you have
the patience to read every bit.

thanks again to all who replied.

Cheers,

Stu

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEB354.0EA3B6AC

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>Thanks once again!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>I've now got my mail popping onto my illicit unix box from the company</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>POP3 server, with XBiff and XTerm running on my NT desktop through X-Win32.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Luverly!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Thanks for all the help... I'll try to read much slower and more carefully</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>in future, as it seems that all the information I need is in there somewhere,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>the documents do not seem to be so great for reference, but good if you have</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>the patience to read every bit.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>thanks again to all who replied.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Cheers,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Stu</FONT>