Subject: Re: Mail server
To: Brett Lymn <blymn@baea.com.au>
From: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/09/1999 20:06:05
>>actually...it's a little dated (1995), but the sendmail (that's the
>>title) book by paul vixie and frederick avolio (isbn 1-55558-127-7) is
>>also a very good book for this.  it _does_ go through the steps
>>involved in writing a cf file from scratch, giving much more theory
>>than the o'reilly book.
>
>O'Reilly released a second edition of the Sendmail book.  The one I
>have is 1997.

no...i meant the vixie/avolio book was dated.  i know about the second
edition of the bat book.  i hav the little pocket reference in my
backpack.  now *that* is an indispensible piece of literature.  it's
not gonna answer all your questions, but it sure does tell me what i
need to know in a pinch.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|