Subject: Re: Mail server
To: <>
From: <>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/09/1999 15:23:46
> Hmph you have not looked at decent sendmail documentation.  Grab a
> copy of the O'Reilly Sendmail book

This actually enforces my point; i needed the documentation more =
immediately than running into the city hoping to find a bookstore would =
do.  The sendmail docs i found on the web were useless.  I wan't going to =
go on a hunt for a book that may or may not exist.  exim was =
well-documented, i could tell immediately it could do what i wanted and =
how; it turned out to be far easier to change over to it.

BTW: -why- all this sendmail evangelism?  Can't a person have an opinion =
different from "Sendmail is The Way to Go"?  (that's +/- what started all =
this...)

--
Hume Smith  <URL:http://www.glinx.com/users/hclsmith/>