Subject: Re: Pb cartes SCSI
To: Damien Nicolas <nicolasd@arthur.crpht.lu>
From: Pierre Bourgin <Pierre.Bourgin@lip6.fr>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/08/1999 12:52:31
On Tue, 8 Jun 1999, Damien Nicolas wrote:

  > Bonjour,
  >=20
  >=20
  > J'essaie d'installer NetBsd (1.4) sur une station Alpha de type noritak=
e (AlphaServer 1000A).
  >=20
  > La machine a deux cartes SCSI
  >=20
  >  -QLOGIC 1020
  >=20
  >  -Mylex DAC960 (pour g=E9rer le RAID5)
  >=20
  >=20
  > Lors de l'installation (qui se passe bien), NetBsd ne reconnait que la =
carte QLogic et pas la Mylex.
  >=20
  > Comment faire pour qu'il reconnaisse les 2 cartes ??

Hello,

This is an international mailing list : if you want to be
replied, you'd better write to it it english !

As written on the web site of NetBSD, your SCSI Mylex DAC960
does not seem to be supported (not listed) ; check anyway which
chipset is used on it, that might be used by another scsi card,
so you can ask the maintener of this possible one.=20

Anyway, I'm not very clever : Someone else could help you better
??

| Universit=E9 de Paris VI=09=09|
| LIP6 - Network & Performance Group    |
|=09=09=09=09 =09|
| http://www-rp.lip6.fr/~bourgin=09|