Subject: NetBSD user seeks roomshare for Monterey Usenix!
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Duncan McEwan <duncan@MCS.VUW.AC.NZ>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/01/1999 09:56:45
Apologies in advance for the non-technical nature of this request but
of all the NetBSD mailing lists it seemed the most appropriate (I'm
a NetBSD user, and I need help... :-)

I'm attending the Monterey Usenix next week.  I thought I had
accomodation sorted out (via comp.org.usenix.roomshare) but that person
has gone quiet on me (he hasn't answered my last two emails).  It might
be that there is no problem and that he will reply shortly, but it's
getting pretty close to departure time, and I'm nervous about finding
myself in Monterey with nowhere to stay :-(

So, ... are there any readers of this list attending Usenix who have a
room that they'ed like to share the cost of, from the 8th - 11th, with
a NetBSD user from down-under (or next door to down-under if you think
of down-under as being Australia...).

Hope to hear from someone.

Duncan.