Subject: Re: WAN Adapters with NetBSD driver support
To: Nick Maddicks <nickm@t-online.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/23/1999 09:13:42
	We would be delighted to add a listing for your cards to our
	ccmmercial hardware pages.

	Could I ask on which architectures you have tested the driver?

	Would you have a suitable message which we could also pass
	onto our netbsd-announce list?

		David/absolute

                  -=-  "Maybe god will cover up his eyes"  -=-