Subject: Re: NetBSD-friendly ISP's?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce Anderson <brucea@spacestar.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/15/1999 19:15:00
Call the ISP's in your area and ask if they "use" UNIX,  *BSD  or  Linix
for their servers. Also look for small ISP's rather than big ones,
so that when you call the technical help number you get to talk
with some one who knows what's going on (wares more than one hat).

BA-

  "Yes, I use UNIX. Why are you laughing?!"