Subject: Re: Netserver E50 reboots with install floppy
To: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/23/1999 22:48:24
	You could give
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/incoming/abs/i386-boot.9923-03.fs

	a go - its built from this morning's sources but I can't take
	a machine down right now to test it, so you're on the bleeding
	edge :)

	Let me know how it goes!

		David/absolute

 -=-  "I know its not the right thing, and I know its not the good thing"  -=-