Subject: Netserver E50 reboots with install floppy
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/23/1999 11:58:27
I have a Netserver E50 machine here that I'm trying to install 1.3.3
on. From the boot floppy it will do a straight reboot, no Read error
message as I had seen in earlier versions (I have not tried pre1.3.3
on this Netserver machine, I'm referring to other boxes).

I imagine it's the good old BIOS not properly passing something
problem, but I couldn't find any related comments in the ml archives.

Anyone have a suggestion?

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,