Subject: Re: ATAPI CDROM
To: None <HovernD@aol.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/04/1999 21:38:44
	I believe you may have the wrong mailing list. This list is for
	help on NetBSD, a freely available unix like operating system.
	see http://www.netbsd.org/

	If you need any help with NetBSD, please do not hesitate to let
	us knw, but I'm afraid we can't help you on any Windows related
	issues.

		David/absolute

                  -=-  and team B will be... Kenny.  -=-