Subject: Re: Dell machine
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Chow-Sing M. Lin <lch@bruce.engr.ucf.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/23/1998 17:59:29
Hi,
	I guess I might have partition problem. The disk I used to install
NetBSD is Quantum 1080AT, 2112 CYL, 16 heads, 64 sec. During the
installation NetBSD report,
	Real Geom:  2112 cyl, 16 heads, 63 sec
	BIOS Geom:  528 cyl, 64 heads, 64 sec
I also use the entire disk for installation. It still has the same
problem described previously. Is this geom setup correct?

Please help, Thanks.

Chow-sing Lin