Subject: Multiboot: NetBSD, Win95, Windows 3.1(1) (maybe using OS-BS)?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Robert Kennedy <robert@Theory.Stanford.EDU>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/10/1998 09:53:57
Until last night I've been using OS-BS to boot my choice of NetBSD
1.3(.2?) for most of what I do, or MS-DOS (with windows for workgroups
3.11 underneath it) for some games and other stuff. Last night I
decided to try installing Windows 95 as well, and the results were
exactly as I predicted: utter chaos with no explanation from the
"setup" program of what's actually going on.

But that's all really beside the point. The good news is I have a
backup of everything that seems to be trashed, and I think I know how
to get back to where I started.

My question is this: Has anyone out there got experience setting up
the three-way multiboot situation I want? I'm interested in an
off-list discussion with someone who might be able to advise me on how
to get from where I am to where I want to be.

Thanks!

	-- Robert Kennedy