Subject: Is the X1056A Sbus Fast Ethernet card supported under NetBSD/sparc?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Devin Ganger <devin@premier1.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/05/1998 23:17:01
Hello.

We have a couple of Sun machines (a SS20 and a 4/490) that we're planning on
converting over to NetBSD within the next 6 months.  We're also looking at
grabbing some second-hand X1056A (Sun Fast Ethernet Sbus cards), which as I
understand it ran under the "be" driver, not the "hme" driver, in Solaris.

Is the X1056A supported under NetBSD/sparc 1.3.2?  It would be nice to be
able to only have to spend $99/card instead of the $700 or so that Sun wants
for the X1059A Fast Ethernet 2.0 cards.

Thanks in advance.

--
Devin L. Ganger
Chief Systems Administrator, Premier1 Internet Services, Inc., Sultan, WA