Subject: Help with packages.??
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <dbsaint@bellsouth.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/02/1998 19:11:10
Hey everyone on this cool little list... I was wondering how you add netBSD
packages off of the CD? Like pkg_add or something? I dont know the correct
syntax for it. And how do i add the /usr/X11R6/lib   to my path ? I found
myself actually copying them to /usr/lib which is in my path somewhere.. This
wasnt the most efficient way to do things but , it was working for the time
being. Im going to reinstall soon and try to configure it properly again.Seems
like there is a lott to fix in NetBSD. but thats why i like it, .. :)
Tony Hernandez
E-Mail: dbsaint@bellsouth.net
Date: 02-Dec-98
Time: 19:07:16