Subject: Which packages need to be recompiled after upgrade to -current?
To: NetBSD-help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Millen <dmillen@largesalad.co.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/12/1998 15:54:16
Hi,

I have at last managed to get an up-to-date -current (arm32) kernel working on
my system (thanks to Mark for the assistance with the ICS IDE card and other
stuff) and have installed the 19981001 userland snapshot. This works well - the
compiler, my X setup and kde all seem fine.

I know that certain packages need to be recompiled to run correctly under the
UVM kernels (top springs to mind). Is there any info anywhere or can someone let
me know which packages either need to be, or would benefit by, being recompiled?

TIA,
Dave
--
Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot!

e-mail: dmillen@largesalad.co.uk
net: http://www.largesalad.co.uk/DJMsoft/