Subject: Re: NFS mounting problem
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Brad Colbert <bcolbert@clark.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/11/1998 23:01:59
Still having problems.  I set my server machines (1.3.2)
   /etc/exports file with these arguments:

/mnt/disk2a -noresvport -noresvmnt valhalla
/mnt/disk1f/X11R6 -noresvport -noresvmnt valhalla

   But I get these messages from mountd:

Oct 11 19:12:01 camelot mountd[118]: Bad opt noresvport
Oct 11 19:12:01 camelot mountd[118]: Bad exports list line /mnt/disk2a
-noresvport
Oct 11 19:12:01 camelot mountd[118]: Bad opt noresvport
Oct 11 19:12:01 camelot mountd[118]: Bad exports list line /mnt/disk1f/X11R6
-noresvport

   Do I have to patch mountd?

   Trying the -P option on the client didn't work either.  I'm
   stumped.

   I wouldn't have to do all this if I could upgrade my older
   os but the 1.3.2 boot disk locks up at the biomask line.  Still
   havn't gotten any response as to why this is happening.

   Thanks for the help,

   Brad