Subject: Re: pcvt
To: Charles P. Wright <cpwright@villagenet.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/11/1998 13:31:08
	Not yet, but if (when?) the sparc moves across to the new machine
	independent nwscons console interface then you should have
	virtual terminals, plus the option of having vt100 rather than sun
	emulation.

	The X server does not alwasy seem to reset the colourmap after
	exiting - wait till you get veyr light yellow text on a white
	background :)

	Could you give more details on the vi problem - do you have a cg6?

		David/absolute

	 -=-  "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger"  -=-