Subject: Re: building enlightenment/fnlib...
To: root@garbled.net, Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/14/1998 21:15:58

On Mon, Sep 14, 1998 at 07:50:03PM -0400, Todd Vierling wrote:

> This is a GNU make construct.  You _must_ use gmake to build this software.

Indeed, that did the trick.

However, this project has brought up another problem... Is there any way
to have /usr/local/include and /usr/pkg/include searched for <included.h>
header files by default?

Thanks in advance for the help... I'd like to make a package of this, as
it would be cool to have, but somehow I don't think adding temporary links
into /usr/include is the right solution for a package... :) (Of course,
I'll have to learn *how* to make a package, but this seems like as good
an excuse as any.)

Later...

--
Mason Loring Bliss..mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us..acheron.dyn.ml.org/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments