Subject: X11 troubles....
To: , <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Alfio Lo Castro <alfio.locastro@ede.it>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/10/1998 10:40:58
I have tried everything.... but X11 don't starts!
I have an A4000 with CyberStorm 68060 and CV643D with passtrough.
I have tried configuring xinit files to use /dev/grf0 but nothing happens
when i start X (screen don't change and system don't returns to shell)
I have tried configuring xinit files to use /dev/grf7 and if i type 'startx'
my monitor (17") turns in Stand By mode (I have already installed grfmodes)

I think X11 opens a screen in background, but changing the connectors
nothing happens...

Have somebody installed X11 on a system with CV643D?
Is my problem normal?
Can somebody tell me how did it?

Thanks, Alfio