Subject: Re: Virtual Consoles
To: corwin <corwin@canonical.com>
From: Sean Murphy <033197m@acadiau.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/08/1998 20:47:08
By default, the generic NetBSD kernel does not have the Virtual Terminals
activated.  (A godsend for those of us who run NetBSD on 512k cards, some
of which can't handle v-terms).  To activate them, you can recompile the
kernel with the vt0 option uncommented, before doing so, make sure you
comment out the pc0 option, as you can only use one of the two options.
There is much documentation on compiling kernels, go to it :)

Sean Murphy (033197m@acadiau.ca)
-----
-History is rarely made by reasonable men.