Subject: Re: EN-2000pnp network card configuration troubles
To: James WorK <jwk@lords.com>
From: Eka Kelana <eka@jwest.telkom.co.id>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/02/1998 07:53:32
NetBSD (and the other unixes) hardly understands PnP.
This problem is very likely caused by PnP mode used by your card.
So just try disable the PnP feature and change the IRQ and IObase manually.
Hopefully this works....

- Eka -
 RisTI

--
E-Commerce Seminar & Exhibition at TPE 98 - visit us at
http://www.tperisti.com