Subject: RE: EN-2000pnp network card configuration troubles
To: James WorK <jwk@lords.com>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/01/1998 06:20:56
On 01-Sep-98 James WorK spoke unto us all:
#  Hello,
#           Trying to install NetBSD by FTP method on my box, I encountered a
#  trouble regarding my EN-2000pnp ISA card, which isn't recognised by the
#  bootdisk for installation. The card should be NE-2000 compatible and works
#  perfectly under Microsoft Windows enviroment with Realtek driver and is
#  recognised as RTL8019 model. Can you give me any advice?

Thats really bizzare..  You dont happen to have another machine running netbsd
that could build a DEBUG_ISA kernel and dig out the product ID's do you?

(I say thats bizzare because I have 2 ISA and 1 PCI version of that card
floating around my net, working on 1.3.0)

---
Tim Rightnour    -  root@garbled.net
http://www.zynetwc.com/~garbled/garbled.html