Subject: Newbie.
To: 'netbsd-help@netbsd.org' <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Beard, Rusty <RBeard@microage.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/26/1998 07:19:20
OK.  Here's the first post from a NetBSD Newbie.  I just installed 1.3.2
from the purchased CD-ROMs to my intel-based PC at home.  I am an AIX
and HP/UX admin, and wanted to experiment with this OS.  I don't find
any system administration tools (like adduser), or *anything* useful for
these tasks.  I can't even find something like lpstat.

Where are these packages kept?  I installed complete/X to the PC, and
have scoured the CD's looking for the administration tools.

So, it's open season on the newbie.  Fire if you must, but please help
me to see what was overlooked.

TIA!   Rusty Beard.