Subject: Re: official netbsd cd
To: Michael Stevens <michael@etla.org>
From: Robert Alexander Baxter <alex@santa.asf.alaska.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/19/1998 23:22:44
Michael Stevens wrote:

> I'd like to buy the Official NetBSD cd as mentioned on the web site.
> According to the site, it is only shipped to the US/Canada. What I want to
> know is, is it legal to export the CD from the US - or does it contain
> unexportable encryption? If it is legal, I can get someone I know in the US
> to buy it and send it to me...

I don't know if the Official NetBSD CD contains the non-exportable
stuff or not, but if it does, I could make you one that doesn't.  I like
to make my own NetBSD CD's.  Or I could mount the Official NetBSD
CD and make an ISO9660+Rockridge image while excluding the non-
exportable stuff.

-Alex (:-)
 alex@santa.asf.alaska.edu