Subject: Re: your mail
To: Meyer Hans Peter <MeyerHansPeter@R2Mannheim.deere.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/12/1998 11:53:12
	I'm assuming you're trying to install on an amiga here (you do not
	specify this in your email).

	You should try asking this question on port-amiga@netbsd.org, as
	it is likely to be a port specific question).

		David/absolute

	  -=-  Maybe your misinterpretation of my actions is
	      in conflict with your misconception of who I am  -=-