Subject: Re: First time Kernel Compiler
To: Sean Murphy <033197m@acadiau.ca>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/04/1998 15:54:42
	What version of NetBSD are you using? (1.3.2 is probably best)
	What graphics card do you have?
	Did you remove the compile/KERNEL_NAME directory before rerunning
	config with vt0 enabled?
	Can you telnet into the machine while the screen is blank?

		David/absolute

                -=-  "Just when everything was making sense"  -=-