Subject: Re: the vt driver doesn't like me.
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: Robert Alexander Baxter <alex@santa.asf.alaska.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/03/1998 08:48:12
Todd Whitesel wrote:

> BTW has anyone noticed how Microsoft USB mice and keyboards just kind of
> quietly started appearing in computer stores over the last week?

Yes, I even saw a USB monitor!  Well, I'm sure
NetBSD and others (e.g. Linux) will have better
USB drivers than Windows 98 shortly.

> I still have to order that Belkin 3-button USB mouse from pcconnection.

I like the Belkin mice.  I have a Belkin 3-button
bus/serial (with an adapter) mouse which is nice.

-Alex (:-)
 alex@santa.asf.alaska.edu

P.S.  I know USB is a bus, not just a port---does anyone
      know if a PCI-USB bridge (like an adapter card) will
      ever come out?