Subject: Re: the vt driver doesn't like me.
To: None <toddpw@best.com>
From: Lennart Augustsson <augustss@cs.chalmers.se>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/03/1998 11:36:52
> I tried enabling the vt driver last night and thought it would be simple.
Try wscons instead.  It works quite well for me.

> BTW has anyone noticed how Microsoft USB mice and keyboards just kind of
> quietly started appearing in computer stores over the last week?
This is not a coincidence.  :-)  I heard from a Micro$soft sales dude that
they were shipping truckloads of them so that they would be available
for use with Win98.

> I still have to order that Belkin 3-button USB mouse from pcconnection.
Using a USB mouse works very well (I've been using it for quite a while
now), using a USB keyboard is another matter.  I need to understand
the wscons code better, right now horrible things happen if you
claim that your USB keyboard is the console keyboard.

        -- Lennart