Subject: Re: scwm with package system guile?
To: None <perry@piermont.com>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/02/1998 10:18:13
On Fri, Jul 31, 1998 at 11:20:21AM -0400, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> > Has anyone managed to build scwm with a package-system-built guile?
>
> I'm running it right now. I didn't have any trouble building it.
>
> Which version of scwm are you using?

I'm using 0.7a, which appears to be the latest version aside from the nightly
development snapshots. I'm snagging the latest snapshot right now, although
I don't know that it'll help with my particular problem:

[from the configure script, scwm 0.7a]

--
Mason Loring Bliss..mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us..acheron.dyn.ml.org/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments