Subject: Mozilla.
To: netbsd-help <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Claude Foley <Claude.Foley@cns.eds.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/15/1998 15:32:00
Hi again,

  I please to see that you guys have fun about sun 3/60.
      Sometimes I look it and I think that I should buy a PC.
      But I have 6 Sun 3/60 and 1 Sun 3/50, and all that for free. ( I'm
using only one for now )

  When I look in the package info on Mozilla there is no indication that
it could not
  run on a Sun 3 machine. I guess that if somebody is trying to install
it on a Mac with NetBSD
  it means that it could not actually run on a Sun 3.

  So I ask again.  Could Mozilla could be installed as it is on the
packages distributions.
  If it can't, do you know if it will be possible in the future or why
it can't.

Thanks to those who answer my previous question and also to those that
will answer this one.

Claude Foley.