Subject: Exporting a file system to multiple nets
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eric S. Hvozda <hvozda@ack.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/09/1998 22:54:49
I'm trying to do something that I believe is reasonable, but I'm
sure someone has run across this before...

I have a machine here that is multi-homed (ie on more than one
ethernet).  This machine exports various file systems via NFS
to one net now, but I'd like to have it export to both nets.

The "-network/-mask" directives are perfect for the job and work
fine for one net.  However, it would seem these don't work at all
for multiple nets.

Must I list every host individually or in a netgroup?  That seems
a bit much; surely there's an easier way...