Subject: Re: how to clear a file?
To: Brad Salai <bsalai@tmonline.com>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/26/1998 08:58:50
	You don't say which filesystem you're looking at, but I'd guess it's a
temporary file or something that's being deleted, but hasn't beenflusheed
to disk.  The modtime looks pretty fresh to me and besides, you can't
really tell a lot from an fsck on an active filesystem.  Does it fsck when
the machine is quiescent and the filesystem unmounted?  If so, then I
wouldn't worry about it.
-Brian