Subject: Searching for help
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gerd Kautzmann <Malibann@t-online.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/23/1998 01:42:40
Hello,

this adress was the onliest one in the NETBSD Installation document that =
deals
with the magic word ' help '.
I'm searching someone who can give me some help installing NetBSD-1.3 on =
Amiga 2000 with a Blizzard 2060. I have some experience installing NetBSD=
-1.0
on a A1200 1230 but this Version seems to have some bugs concerning the 0=
60 MMU
handling. Or my handling of NetBSD-1.3 is causing some bugs on it ;-) .
So if anyone out hears my and knows about this stuff please answer my ema=
il.

If this is a totaly wrong adress to ask for help please give me a better =
one.  =

-- =

mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen / with many regards
               Gerd Kautzmann